TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. THIS FREE DRAW IS OPEN THROUGHOUT THE WORLD EXCLUDING ARGENTINA, BRAZIL, CHINA, KOREA, SPAIN, PORTUGAL AND THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC, CANADA (BUT VOID WHERE PROHIBITED UNDER LOCAL LAW) TO PERSONS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OVER (AS THE START DATE OF THE FREE DRAW). NO PAYMENT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. This free draw (the “Free Draw”) is being run by Parlophone Records Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”) of 27 Wright’s Lane, London W8 5SW. We are the “promoter” of the Free Draw. By entering this Free Draw you hereby warrant and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and that our decision with regard to the winner is final and binding.
2. Entrants have the chance to win two tickets to see Blur perform live on Friday 20 March 2015, at a secret venue in West London, UK, at 7pm Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”) (the “Performance”). Each set of two tickets is a “Prize” in the Free Draw. There are 75 pairs of tickets (Prizes) to be won. No prize substitutions or transfers are allowed. Full details of the Free Draw and ways to enter are contained at URL http://blur.co.uk/ (the “Website”). There are no tickets available for sale to the public in respect of the Performance.
3. To enter the Free Draw you must enter your details where indicated at the Website. Entry is free but you must be over 18 years of age as at the time of entering. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRODUCE PHOTO ID TO ENTER THE VENUE TO SEE THE PERFORMANCE. Your photo ID information (including your name) must match the details given in your Free Draw entry. Save for the cost to us of providing the Prize, we shall not be liable for any costs associated with the winners’ attendance at the Performance, including (but not limited to) travel costs.
4. To participate in the Free Draw you must enter your details between 4pm GMT on Thursday 12 March 2015, entries will close at 11.59pm GMT on Tuesday 17 March 2015. Only one entry per person.
5. 75 winners will be chosen at random on Wednesday 18 March 2015. The winner will be notified by approximately 2.00pm GMT on Wednesday 18 March 2015 via phone or email, using the information provided in the Free Draw entry. The winners must respond to our notification by midnight on Wednesday 18 March 2015, by the means specified in the notification. Venue details will be provided to the winners on 18 March 2015 or 19 March 2015 (dependent upon winners responding to notice within the stated period).
6. Once announced to the public, details of the winner may also be obtained by writing to Parlophone Records Limited, 28 Wright’s Lane, London W8 5SW, attention: Blur Performance Tickets Competition, within 6 months of the end of the Free Draw Period.
7. We may request that the winner provide proof of identity, age and residency. In the event of a dispute as to your identity, your entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorised holder of the email account from which the entry was submitted. The winner may be requested to provide us with proof that the winner is the authorised holder of the email account associated with the winning entry.
8. If any of the following circumstances apply, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and an alternative winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entrants using the process set out above:
(a) the prize (or any correspondence relating thereto, e.g. a notification from us confirming a winning entry) is returned as non-deliverable;
(b) the winner does not respond to a request to contact us within the period set out above;
(c) the winner does not provide requested evidence of identity, age or residency, or being the authorised holder of the email account from which the entry was submitted to our satisfaction within the period set out above (or such other period as stated by us);
(d) the winner is not available to travel; or
(e) we determine non-compliance with any of these Terms & Conditions.
9. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Free Draw at any stage prior to expiry of the Free Draw Period and without notice. In the event that we cancel the Free Draw as stated, we shall not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by you.
10. Except to the extent that they may not be excluded by law, no representations, warranties, terms or conditions that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions apply to this Free Draw. We have no liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in this competition (including any damage to the entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in, or downloading of any materials or software in connection with, this competition) or acceptance, use, misuse or non-use of any prize (including activity or travel related thereto) except for liability for death, personal injury, fraud and damage or loss caused by negligence, which is not excluded.
11. Our decision is final and binding in every situation including any not covered in these terms and conditions and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Subject to applicable laws, we reserve the right to disqualify an entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion.
14. Winners may be required to take part in Parlophone promotional publicity. By entering into this competition, you agree to provide, and that we may use, your details for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the Free Draw without additional authorisation, notice or compensation unless prohibited by law.
15. Winners agree to keep confidential any knowledge about us and our business and personnel received by them as a result of their prize and/or the competition.
16. We are not responsible for malfunctions of internet platforms and/or software, electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, or any other technical problems related to Entry submissions.
17. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms & conditions, or your rights and obligations in connection with the Free Draw, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales). We may prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law. Our employees, directors, management, licensees and contractors and those of our related or associated companies and agencies, our retailers and/or our suppliers, and the immediate family of any such persons, are not permitted to enter the Free Draw.
18. The Free Draw and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2015 Parlophone Records Limited. All rights reserved.